Cosmetic Dentistry aims to help produce a beautiful, natural smile that radiates health and confidence. We can also help you improve the look of teeth, gums and or bite using a variety of dental techniques. Besides, at Westbrook Family Dental, we aim to boost your confidence and self-esteem with even a small change in your smile, thereby creating a positive impact on your lifestyle as well as your oral and general health.
Because our practice has adopted a variety of dental techniques and modern technologies, we can help you improve the look of teeth, gums and or bite. Cosmetic Dentistry also aims to help produce a beautiful, natural smile that radiates health and confidence.
Cosmetic Dentistry Services can include:
- Teeth whitening – in office Zoom Whitening or professional take-home kits
- Tooth reshaping
- Replacement of missing teeth
- Restorations including fillings, veneers and crowns
- Restoring the health and appearance of your gums
Cosmetic Dentistry Procedures
Some of the procedures at Westbrook Family Dental include:
- Inlays and Onlays: If you suffer from mild to moderate tooth decay, or if there isn’t enough structure of the tooth to support a filling, we use these indirect fillings. They also provide support to strengthen the teeth and help prevent further decay.
- Composite Bonding: We use material that is similar to the colour of your tooth enamel to repair decayed, damaged or discoloured teeth. Also, bonding is one of the least expensive cosmetic dentistry procedures, but effectively gives the tooth a healthy appearance.
- Dental veneers: They are custom made for each patient and resemble your natural teeth. Thus, we use them to rectify problems such as crooked teeth, cracked or damaged enamel and filling up gaps between teeth. Veneers and crowns are shaped in porcelain or tooth-coloured fillings and can be used to improve the shape, length, colour and alignment of teeth.
- Teeth whitening: Also known as teeth bleaching, this procedure is done after we clean the teeth surface of plaque, tartar and other debris. Besides that, the appearance of stained or discoloured teeth can be improved with dental bleaching agents . We can do this treatment at our clinic and also provide you with homecare kits.
- Dental implants: Because missing teeth can cause a lot of anxiety and come in the way of oral and general health, we recommend dental implants. Dental implants are replacements for your missing natural teeth. A small titanium screw that fuses into the bone, acts as a support for the crown.
Dental bleaching agents can improve the appearance of stains or discolouration of teeth . We can provide this treatment conveniently for use at your home or in our office.
Replacement of stained or aged restorations.
Veneers and crowns shaped in porcelain or tooth-coloured fillings can be used to improve shape, length, colour and alignment of teeth. Read more here.
You may require orthodontic treatment to achieve satisfactory alignment. We are happy to offer a referral to our trusted local orthodontic specialists to discuss your needs and treatment options.
Apart from the above, we also help with satisfactory teeth alignment through appropriate orthodontic treatment. Hence, we are happy to offer a referral to our trusted local orthodontic specialists to discuss your needs and treatment options.
Visit us at Westbrook Family Dental (member of ADA). Above all, we endeavor to focus on cosmetic dentistry with an emphasis on improving your oral health and your smile. Our team is here to help answer your questions, listen to what you desire and discuss the various options.
Allow us to restore your smile and also your confidence.
Replace missing teeth with dental implants and also a variety of other dental prostheses.
Root Canal Therapy
Besides removing painful infection, it allows you to maintain your natural dentition.
Test and Preventive Dentistry
In fact prevention and early intervention are the cornerstones of our health care philosophy.
Extraction of teeth, including wisdom teeth and also other minor oral surgical procedures.
Restoration of decayed, broken and also worn tooth structure.
In regard to dental emergencies like toothache, swelling, abcess, we ensure you receive the treatment you require…